Amiya Bharali School of Nursing is located in Kamrup district of Assam. It is considered among the top nursing institutes in the region and has been committed to provide quality education to the young aspirants of the country. The institute has been approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), Government of India.
Amiya Bharali School of Nursing Kamrup imparts nursing education through its Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) programme. Besides that, the institute also helps its students to develop their skills and thus it provides state-of-the-art facilities for its students within its sprawling campus.
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
- Candidates must have passed Higher Senior Secondary Examination or 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- Candidates are selected to this programme on the basis of their performances in the qualifying examination.
- As per the guidelines of the Institute.
- Seminar Hall
- Well Equipped Class Rooms
- Medical Care
Amiya Bharali School of Nursing
PO - Khetri
District - Kamrup (Metro),
Assam – 782403