ICAI Delhi conducts Common Proficiency Test (CPT) examination every year as a first stage for its course Chartered Accountancy. Any admission seeker who has completed his or her schooling up to 10th standard is eligible for this examination. Once the results will be declared, a merit list will also be prepared carrying the names of those candidates who appeared in this exam. Merit list will be displayed only in the official website of the Institute.
How to check your CA, CPT Final Exam Results 2016?
Here are few steps to follow while seeking for your results of CA, CPT Exam 2015:
- You must visit to the official website of ICAI Delhi i.e. icai.nic.in;
- You can register yourself to get your outcome in your mail box;
- You have to click on ‘For CPT Results’;
- Once you clicked above button, enter your name along with roll number and email-ID; and
- You are required to click on ‘Register Me’ button.
Once you complete all these requirements, your result will be sent to your email-id straight away after the declaration of your result.