Malwa College of Nursing is located in Kotkapura of Faridkot district in Punjab. It was established under the management of The Malwa Educational Society, which is a registered Society. The college has been affiliated with the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot.
Malwa College of Nursing Kotkapura imparts nursing education through its undergraduate degree and diploma level courses. Furthermore, the college is committed to develop the skills of its students and thus, it offers them a number of modern facilities within its sprawling campus.
- B Sc (Nursing)
- B Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- General Nursing & Midwifery (G.N.M.)
- For B Sc (Nursing), candidates must have passed secondary examination in science stream.
- For B Sc Nursing (Post Basic), candidates should have cleared GNM course.
- For GNM programme, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination.
- For B Sc (Nursing), candidates are selected on the basis of Punjab Para-medical entrance test (PPMET) conducted by the university.
- For B Sc Nursing (Post Basic), candidates are admitted on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination.
- For GNM programme, candidates will be merited according to their performances in the required qualifying examination.
- Recreation facility
- Girls Hostel
Faridkot - 151 204